Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ft. Worth Zoo
















I am not sure what we were thinking when we decided to go to the zoo in mid august, but we did and still managed to have a great time!! It was hot of course, but we arrived right as the doors opened then ate lunch indoors and that helped. The kids had a great time. We went with our good friend Jennifer and her 3 kids, so it was a little crazy considering it was 2 moms and 6 kids lol!





I asked Lauren when we got home what her favorite thing at the zoo was and she said ummm I think it was the ice cream. So I said no, what was your favorite ANIMAL so she said "Oh in that case it was the bear" She is getting so grown, I can't imagine what it will be like next year. Logan's Favorite animal was the lions. We actually stopped to eat our snack with the lions, so he was able to just stand there and watch them for a while, which is great for Logan because he is an observer. I think that Lucas Paul loved it all, especially the hippo, he was huge!!! We came home and all the kids took great naps! They were so tired from all the fun and the heat.

No comments: